On 10/11/2016 09:23 AM, Jake Farrell wrote:
Morning everyone
I have a working 0.10.0 release candidate [1] which is now passing all
tests [2]. All linked tickets in the 0.10.0 jira ticket [3] have been
closed as well. Are there any final patches we want to see make it in, if
not then I plan on branching, package and start the release candidate vote
later this week

-Jake

Hi Jake

I'd like to see THRIFT-3546 make it in, I have an open PR on github (#1111) with tests passing. This patch makes it possible to use "browserified" node.js code even with "use strict" mode in the browser, and also makes the generated code compatible with the "babel" compiler. Additionally my patch resolves THRIFT-3735 if I am not mistaken.

Thanks

Ben