+1
Quoting Randy Abernethy <randy.aberne...@gmail.com>:

Just ran a bunch of builds/demos and all went well. Travis is green for
0.10 so:

+1

Many thanks for all the work on this Jake!

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org> wrote:

All,
I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Thrift 0.10.0 release.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/thr
ift-0.10.0-rc1.tar.gz

The release candidate was created from the 0.10.0 branch and can be
cloned using:

git clone -b 0.10.0 https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/thrift.git

The release candidates GPG signature can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/thr
ift-0.10.0-rc1.tar.gz.asc

It has an MD5 sum of 795c5dd192e310ffff38cfd9430d6b29

The CHANGES list for this release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=thrift.git;a=blob;
f=CHANGES;hb=0.10.0

Packaged client libraries are available for testing at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/lib/

The deb package repo is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/repo/ubuntu

The windows compiler is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/com
piler/windows/thrift-0.10.0-rc1.exe

Please download, verify sig/sum, install and test the libraries of your
choice.

Due to the holidays the vote will close one week from today:  12.29.16 at
12:00:00

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Thrift 0.10.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Thrift 0.10.0 because...

-Jake