Github user Jens-G commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1137

    @anatol, please read the entire thread.

    The bottom line is that we (Thrift) patiently wait for @maximg to make the
PR for Rust support. It's their code, therefore it is their decision whether or
not they think that the Rust code is ready. This PR is from someone else not
involved in the Thrift Rust stuff.

    > Having Thrift-Rsut integration is mutually beneficial for both projects.
So I would like to this this PR resolved.

    I fully agree with you. If you want to speed up things by contributing, I
could imagine that @maximg will be happy to get some feedback from third-party
eyes. You should talk to him.

---
with INFRA.