Github user gadLinux commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1191

    I must say that like the SSL patch this is already tested in production.
Java vs c_glib. We have to add support for the Server c_glib and Client Java.
But I suppose this time it will work without problems.

    About the multiplex fact, you cannot change the multplexor in runtime while
it's already running. You must do it at initialization time. I want to add in
the future the ability to add new multiplexed services "on the fly". But I
should be add the properties in gobject and make sure I don't break
multithreading. So this has to be added at latter step, like always.

---
with INFRA.
---