Github user allengeorge commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1260

    @jeking3 Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Everything now
passes!

    I realize you're not committing, but would it be possible for one of the
other maintainers - @Jens-G perhaps? - to get this change in? To summarize:

    * Added rust cross-test and unit-test support to travis
    * Added rust multiplexed client/server cross-tests; fixed some bugs in my
multiplexing impl.
    * Split up test matrix to avoid timeouts
    * Discovered bug in Dart framed transport implementation; filed
[THRIFT-4187](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-4187)

    So, with the exception of the two dart tests, every other rust cross-test
and all unit tests pass. I've also fully linted and formatted the rust code.
Thank you all!

---
with INFRA.
---