Hello,
If you truly mean simultaneously that's 4 GB of instantaneous data. If you
are using 10Gig Ethernet it would take 4 seconds or more just to move the
bytes in the perfect case. That sounds like a DDOS more than a use case.
You might consider scaling your servers out. If you mean 4,000 simultaneous
clients sending 1MB at random intervals it would be helpful to understand
the actual bytes per second per client.
-Randy