GitHub user djnym opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1367

    Fix a crash on client close

    When a client closes a connection to a framed server the server was
    crashing because the fact that the transport was framed was being
    lost.  Looking through the file I noticed that the block from lines
    87-95, looked different from the one from 59-66.  The culprit was
    that when an error was occuring in the 59-66 block it was being
    propagated up without rewrapping.  That would cause a failure
    much further up the chain.  This patch fixes it.

    $ git pull https://github.com/djnym/thrift erlang-framed-transport-fix

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1367.patch

    This closes #1367

----
commit 6662e2498e8866bbf8b81ca40108db9a69a10fa3