Github user gadLinux commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1361

    Unfortunately it doesn't work for me on the second command.
    dockerrun ubuntu-xenial
    Unable to find image 'ubuntu-xenial:latest' locally
    docker: Error response from daemon: repository ubuntu-xenial not found:
does not exist or no pull access.

    I'm trying to simulate the docker build in my desktop. It seems that some
C99 flags are added to the build done by travis. Something is not in the normal
builds. This should be resolved at code level not at travis build level.

    Anyway I will check why in travis it fails.

    Thank you for pointing out this to me.

---