I've had a couple instances where a Travis CI test will fail for reasons
that clearly aren't related to the PR I've submitted.  In today's case, the
"cross-test" failed while building dart-related code, and my PR was *only*
in the C++ "compiler plugin" area.  Almost all the other Travis tests have
already succeeded, so even if somehow inadvertently I *did* change
something related to dart, it seems pretty .... random.  I attach at the
bottom the bit of the log showing the failure.  The entire log is at:

https://travis-ci.org/apache/thrift/jobs/318277656

Is there a way to restart this one test?

Thanks,
--chet--

Making all in dart
make[3]: Entering directory '/thrift/src/lib/dart'
/usr/lib/dart/bin/pub get
Resolving dependencies... (2:07.6s)
Got socket error trying to find package logging at https://pub.dartlang.org.
Makefile:626: recipe for target 'all-local' failed