Github user johnboiles commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1461

    > Are you getting this second "Base" struct with 0.11 compiler? Because I
can't reproduce.

    I've been working off the master branch, but I just tried generation with
0.11 (327ebb6c2b6df8bf075da02ef45a2a034e9b79ba) and it looks like it has the
same issue. Here is a direct copy-paste from my generated code with 0.11:

    ```
    // Deprecated: Use NewUserService instead
    func NewUserServiceClientFactory(t thrift.TTransport, f
thrift.TProtocolFactory) *UserServiceClient {
        return &UserServiceClient{UserServiceBaseClient:
NewUserServiceBaseClientFactory(t, f)}
    }

    // Deprecated: Use NewUserService instead
    func NewUserServiceClientProtocol(t thrift.TTransport, iprot
thrift.TProtocol, oprot thrift.TProtocol) *UserServiceClient {
        return &UserServiceClient{UserServiceBaseClient:
NewUserServiceBaseClientProtocol(t, iprot, oprot)}
    }

    func NewUserServiceClient(c thrift.TClient) *UserServiceClient {
        return &UserServiceClient{
                c: c,
                UserServiceBaseClient: NewUserServiceBaseClient(c),
        }
    }
    ```

---