Github user vgotra commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1449

    Hard to say - this can cause some time to make a single commit in manual
way - if you know how I can make it fast and in simple way - then I can try to
do it. Or we can simply re-run CI tests and make cherry-pick. Previously, it
took half of day to understand where are problems during merge and what should
be fixed - don't want to spend another day on resolving issues of merge in
manual way (we can get some stupid errors and then spend some time to fix them).

---