I don't think a ticket per pull request is appropriate for things like
typos, modifications to documentation, simple modifications to the CI
environment, or to code comments.
For example if I move the bionic build jobs from go 1.11.4 to 1.11.5, that
should not require a ticket.  It's just noise in release notes.

- Jim