I've just merged a whole bunch of pending PRs, mostly trivial stuff. I'd like
to get a few more in before the weekend (is that still the deadline Jens?),
particularly:

https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1881 (needs a Lua review)
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1876 (trivial change, but part of a
bigger issue)
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1868 (pending CI)
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1866 (pending CI)
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1859 (pending PHP dev feedback)

There are also two PRs for c_glib warnings. Someone familiar with it should
take a look:

https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1830
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1871

There is also this PR Jim was reviewing, looks stalled:
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1835

Cheers,
Can