Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 8:21 PM
To: dev@thrift.apache.org ; Sergey Yelin ; Jens Geyer
Subject: Re: Erlang - dead or alive?

On 04.12.20 19:33, Sergey Yelin wrote:
I’ve fixed Erlang tests https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/2290 <https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/2290>

Great Sergey! Its highly appreciated.

You also mention you have more local changes. Do you want to try and
get them merged into master? I guess currently not many people can review
the changes thoroughly (at least I certainly can't). But especially if
they are bug fixes, or enhancements that you have thorough experience
with, it may be worth a shot?

All the best,

   Mario