Dear Kumar,

On 06.08.21 08:55, Duru Can Celasun wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021, at 04:03, Bhalchandra Pandit wrote:
>> I created this pull request <https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/2427>
>> which only has javadoc fixes. Apparently, some checks failed (appveyor and
>> travis ci). I looked at the links but I am not able to figure out why they
>> failed for javadoc only changes. Can someone please help me understand the
>> failure? and let me know what I need to do from my side to make progress on
>> this pull request?
>>
>> Kumar
>>

> There are ongoing, unrelated issues with certain tests. You can ignore any
> failures not related to your changes.

We are in the process of fixing the build system as far as possible,
at least for AppVeyor. Please allow a few days before trying again.
You will then need to rebase on latest master.

All the best,

    Mario Emmenlauer

--
BioDataAnalysis GmbH, Mario Emmenlauer      Tel. Buero: +49-89-74677203
Balanstr. 43                   mailto: memmenlauer * biodataanalysis.de