> +1 for 1
>
> Sent from mobile device. You know what that means...

As you are the maintainer, it means that if no one else steps up in
the coming days, that will be the final call. :D

Proposal for the wording, then:
"The following element-types are used (see note below):"

and then, after the list between lines 261 and 262:
"*Note*: Although field-types and element-types lists are currently
very similar, there is _no guarantee_ that this will remain true after
new types are added."

This way this is more explicit than the previous wording (with the
addition of "we have seen the similarity" to avoid the "maybe they
forgot to update" reaction) while keeping the parenthesis short.

I'll update the PR as soon as wording is agreed.

Consistently,

--
Triton.