@all,

THRIFT-5410 “CL build broken: Component :NET.DIDIERVERNA.CLON.TERMIO not found”
is open for months now, and CI is still not fully working because of it.

Because of the obvious lack of community interest in Common Lisp (we have only
two tickets for it in total in JIRA) and the lack of contributions of any kind,
I propose to deprecate the Common LISP bindings per 0.16.0 and finally remove
it with whatever follows after 0.16.x

According to Apache’s Lazy Consensus policy, if there is no significant opinion
against it, I move forward with creating a ticket and adding the deprecation
message at the end of next the week to master. I will also comment it out to
get CI green again and last not least take care about the necessary follow-up
after next release (i.e. removal from the code base).

[   ]  +1 yes, deprecate it
[   ]  0   no opinion
[   ]  -1 don’t deprecate, because __________________________________

Have fun,