I can probably add you to the PyPi maintainer list. Would that help?

Am 12.01.2024 um 23:19 schrieb Yuxuan Wang:
IMHO there are two issues with the pypi publishing problem: technical and
non-technical.

The non-technical issue is the credential/secret required to publish to
https://pypi.org/project/thrift/. Any of the technical solution also
depends on that being available.

Once we have it (in github actions secret store, for example), then
technical solution is not the hard part. As I mentioned in the jira thread
Reddit already has a github action pipeline to publish to pypi on git tag
we can upstream to thrift project to be used (so whenever a maintainer
pushes a tag to github, github actions auto publishes to pypi). Or others
can contribute other solutions.