Hi all,

Some of you already know that I'm working on a new parser (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-443). After all day trying to set up a workspace for Eclipse, I implemented the typical "hello world" class, in the Tika Parser version. My problem now, is how to configure Tika in order to call my new parser when a file with especific extension (p.e. *.shp) is found. I read something about a configuration file (tika-config.xml) but I couldn't find it in the source code.

Greetings and thanks in advance
     Arturo

--
Arturo Beltran Fonollosa