Ahhh.... what threw me off was the browser rendering, which turns that
newline into space so I see "SAHA D".

Hmm, actually: the <p> element allows text, in addition to child
elements?  So shouldn't any whitespace within the <p>...</p> be
treated as significant (part of the content)?

I need to go learn XML's whitespace rules :)

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com