Hi,

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Apache Jenkins Server
<jenk...@builds.apache.org> wrote:
> [ERROR] org.apache.tika.metadata.Property$PropertyType: Method 'public
> org.apache.tika.metadata.Property$PropertyType[] values()' is now final
> [ERROR] org.apache.tika.metadata.Property$ValueType: Method 'public
> org.apache.tika.metadata.Property$ValueType[] values()' is now final

The 1.0 release was built with Java 6, where the values() method of an
enum is not final. When compared with a Java5 CI build where an enum
type has a final values() method, this causes an API compatibility
error.

That's such a minor issue that I just explicitly excluded the enum
types from the clirr check in revision 1200889.

BR,

Jukka Zitting