I need to convert doc/docx into html. I was able to convert doc into html
using Apache poi. But I am unable to convert docx to html. Some suggest me
to use XWPFWordExtractorDecorator class which convert docx to html. I was
able to reuse XWPFWordExtractorDecorator class. But it is just giving me
simple text. How to get the HTML? Here is what I did so far,

public class XWPFWordExtractorDecoratorChild extends
XWPFWordExtractorDecorator{
    public XWPFWordExtractorDecoratorChild(ParseContext context,
XWPFWordExtractor extractor) {
                super(context, extractor);
    }
    public void buildHTML(XHTMLContentHandler xhtml)
            throws SAXException, XmlException, IOException {
        this.buildXHTML(xhtml);
    }
}

ParseContext p = new ParseContext();
XWPFDocument doc = new XWPFDocument(stream);
XWPFWordExtractor ex = new XWPFWordExtractor(doc);
XWPFWordExtractorDecoratorChild dec = new XWPFWordExtractorDecoratorChild(p,
ex);
Metadata meta = new Metadata();
XHTMLContentHandler h = new XHTMLContentHandler(new
BodyContentHandler(writer), meta);
dec.buildHTML(h);
String s= writer.toString();

Any help to the to convert doc/docx into Html with style is appreciated.