On Fri, 3 Aug 2012, Jukka Zitting wrote:
Did someone already submit a talk about Tika to ApacheCon Europe [1]?

The proposal review functionality will be going live in a few hours, you'd be able to check about submissions yourself then. As it isn't live just yet, I've gone in and checked, and I can confirm that no talks with Tika in their title have been submitted

If not, I'll submit one.

Great! You might even want to submit two talks, one to the Lucene and Friends track aimed at the search integration side, and one for Apache Daily around detection, metadata etc. Both seem a good fit!

Nick