Hi,

Based on the revised draft resolution, the positive conversations on
our side (Any23) and the quiet/lazy consensus which has been expressed
by Tika PMC'ers I put in my +1.

Looking forward to taking Any23 forward. Thank you to all mentors and
participants whilst in Incubation, looking forward to working with
everyone as we become TLP... hopefully.

Lewis

Lewis