Hi FOlks,
I would like to propose that we get a Tika service up and running on a VM.
Tika users can do adhoc parsing, etc and can do this based on possibly
stable nightly SNAPSHOT's or alternatively based on the most recent stable
release.
Preferably, the service should provide a list of parsers and also
MediaType's supported.
The service however should be documented.
We have a sample service running Any23 an which will provide you with an
example of what the Tika service will be like.
http://any23.org
Does anyone have an objection to me logging a ticket with Infra to get a VM
set up for this purpose?
Thanks
Lewis

--