On 19/05/14 18:07, Nick Burch wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2014, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
I think it might be good to push them into a common path prefix. Though
/unpack/unpacker seems a bit unwieldy...

If we do introduce "/unpack" then may be we can drop "/unpacker", and
have two methods with "/" & "/all", so users will work with
"/unpacker" & "/unpack/all"

Won't /unpack/{id} clash with /unpack/all/{id}, or is that safe?

It is safe indeed

If it only had 1 resource method then we'd just push that method's
Path up and update the method's Path to "/", but it has 2 methods.

I suppose worst case we could create an abstract parent, put most of the
logic there, then have two classes one per method?

Introducing the inheritance will not change the target URI

Nope, but it will let us specify the path on the class so avoid the /
clash we have now. Not so clean though...

Maybe we should post to users@, and see if anyone says they do?

Sounds good, please ask or I can do it, let me know please

As our jaxrs guru, can you? :)

LOL, anyone who has spent a bit of time with JAX-RS qualifies as an expert :-).

I've just asked at the users list

Cheers, Sergey

Nick