On Mon, 28 Jul 2014, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
This is not an issue that should block the release, I was careful not to vote with a minus one. I've become a bit impatient, but no one really blocks me from completing this pure documentation effort myself, I was hoping that someone would do it first :-).

Given that this is a documentation / website enhancement, I don't see any reason why we couldn't post the details for 1.6 (and even perhaps 1.5!) to the site in a few weeks time, irrespective of when the 1.6 release goes out :)

Cheers
Nick