Hi,

I announced a bit more time for the vote, because it took a bit longer last
time (POI v3.10.1). The "official" 72 hrs are ending today at 12:35 UTC; we
already have enough positive votes. Because TIKA is waiting for building a
release candidate, I will start publishing Maven Artifacts today at this time.

If somebody wants to give additional votes, he should do now :-)

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen