-1 on this for me too as there is a small unit test failure from ODFParser
on Windows from TIKA-1412.

I have added the tweak to fix this on trunk.

(I have also tested the latest changes added by Tim and Tyler in TIKA-1445
on Windows, Mac and Ubuntu with a decent batch of files, and everything is
working nicely at this end.)