On Wed, 14 Jan 2015, Tyler Palsulich wrote:
Nick, thanks for building the site! We still need to rebuild the index, right?

You'll need to build the 1.7 index page (based on the changelog), then update the download page + homepage + menu, and finally rebuild the site

(All I did was finish off the formats page, which we update as development progresses, copy over + tweak the remaining pages, and start a formats page for the new version. Maybe it's worth adding all these steps to the release process docs?)

Nick