Hi Myrna,

Thanks for the help :) As Bryan had suggested I'm able to execute "ant
junit-system-mini" and "ant junit-all".

I am new to the open source and somehow I had managed to miss the earlier
replies,which I recently realized while going through the archives at
MarkLogic.

Also I intend to participate in gsoc2015. Apache Derby interests me and I
would like to work on Derby-6791. Could you please guide me on how to
participate, fix patches and write a proposal ?

Thank you very much for your time :)

Regards,
Abhinav.