+1

Thank you, Tyler!

Apologies to Hong-Thai and community for not recognizing the severity of
TIKA-1600 when I voted in favor of rc1!

Details...

I reran against govdocs1, and there aren't any major surprises.

On our Rackspace vm, I  _finally_ unzipped the Common Crawl slice that Julien
Nioche created for us, and I ran against that as well.  That turned up
TIKA-1605 and another exceedingly rare NPE in the PDFParser.  I don't think
either of these are blockers, and they're now fixed in trunk.

There are slightly fewer metadata values for some jpegs.  For the one file that
I manually reviewed, 1.8-rc was missing these values (that were available in
1.7):

JPEG quality
IPTC-NAA record
Plug-in 1 Data

Comparison reports are available here (much more work remains to be done on
tika-eval):

https://github.com/tballison/share/tree/master/tika_comparisons