Welcome!  Great to have you on board!

Cheers,

            Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Paulin [mailto:b...@bobpaulin.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:16 PM
To: dev@tika.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bob Paulin as Tika Committer + PMC Member

Hi Tika Community,

I'm an independent developer [1], speaker[2], podcaster[3], and Java User Group
[4] leader from Chicago.  I specialize in modular development with OSGi and
commit code to Apache Felix.  For fun I coach football and robotics.  I have 3
kids and 1 very understanding wife.  Excited to be a part of the Tika Community!

- Bob Paulin
[1] https://github.com/bobpaulin
[2] http://www.slideshare.net/bobpaulin
[3] http://www.javaoffheap.com/