Hi Support Team,

I have an issue with *tika-core* & *tika-parsers* jar but while using
*tika-app* jar *pdf, doc, docx,* etc files are being parsed but here in my
requirement i cannot use *tika-app *jar file as i am getting *NO SUCH FIELD
: INSTANCE* error due to the conflicts between (Amazon) AWS jars and Apache
as both the jars contain common packages. But If i use *tika-core &
tika-parsers* jar few files are being parsed but i am unable to extract pdf
content.

Can you please suggest me how to resolve the issue or else whether i can
find any other jar where i can achieve my requirement.

Thank you.