Hi,

My name is Prasad, a Masters student in Computer Science at University of
Southern California. I have taken up Content Detection and Analysis of Big
Data course under Prof. Chris Mattmann in the current semester.

I have over 5 years of experience in software development. My favorite
language is Java, though I am comfortable with Python too. I have worked on
a range of databases from relational to NoSQL and distributed systems. I am
a quick learner and open to learn new technologies.

I am here to kick start my contributions to Open Source projects. Please
let me know if there are any small projects or bug fixes that I can get
started with.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Prasad