Ken,

Thank you for reminding me of this issue.  Seems we had come to the
agreement to use commons-io in a later version.  Doing this in tika-core
would make it a transitive dependency to all the 2.0 parsers which again
would just leave the string utils and LittleEndian code to port over to a
library or within tika-core.

- Bob

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 9:18 AM, Ken Krugler <kkrugler_li...@transpac.com>