Hi Lewis,
  Y, they are on the vm.  The first pre-pre-comparisons were placed here:

http://162.242.228.174/reports/tika_1_12_v_tika_1_13-SNAPSHOTv2.tar.bz2

I announced this to the dev list and on twitter...

One quick and dirty metric (recommended by Tilman Hausherr over on PDFBox) is
to sum the number of COMMON_WORDS_A and compare that to COMMON_WORDS_B in
contents/content_diffs_ignore_exceptions.xlsx.

I should probably create a separate report that does only that. :)

  I'll send an update when the latest run is complete.  Any and all
help/recommendation on stats/format would be appreciated.

  I plan to add actual http links to the files in the "details" files, and
there are a number of other modifications.

  I'm hoping to add this as a tika-eval module for 1.14.

Best,

           Tim