All,
There have been some important bug fixes, a few new capabilities, and the
upgrading of dependencies because of CVEs.  There are a bunch of mime tickets
from Andreas Meier that I’d like to get into 1.18.  Is there anything else that
is critical?
Schedule wise, I propose getting changes in by say, next Friday (3/9),
regression tests the next week, RC1 the following week[0]?
WDYT?

Cheers,

            Tim

[0] week = “open source week” which can be significantly longer than a calendar
week when surprises emerge. 😊

Timothy B. Allison, Ph.D.
Principal Artificial Intelligence Engineer
T835/Human Language Technology
The MITRE Corporation
7515 Colshire Drive, McLean, VA  22102
703-983-2473 (phone); 703-983-1379 (fax)