If someone from the large Tika team can give that extension a try, whenever
time allows, it would be super, it will help me improve that extension. If
you do decide to try, please post the feedback to
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/quarkus-dev
or if it fails miserably for your documents, may be here first :-)
Cheers, Sergey