On Wed, 18 Sep 2019, Tim Allison wrote:
I'm good w '\n'.

I think the issue is that the mvn tooling might not be if you're on something other than linux/bsd. It seems, as best as I can tell, to create everything in native line endings no matter what the input files are in. (I can't spot any suitable maven site plugin options to set one explicitly)

Did you build on Windows?  I _think_ my last update was built on Mac
or maybe rhel...can't remember.

I used Ubuntu and it thought everything was different endings-wise

If we go for native, then svn will set the line endings on checkout / checkin to match the platform default, which hopefully will avoid the issues. Would need someone on a different platform to me to do a site build to verify that though!

Nick