Am 05.10.2019 um 17:46 schrieb Tim Allison:
As for the repo, I work directly w GitHub, but wip should work.

I don’t think we’ve codified line length, but please do as you see fit.

I decided to refactor the code and it is much better now and the code line length question doesn't exist anymore, haha.

Tilman

I’ve started using Maven checkstyle on another project...I shudder to think
of the amount of time it would take to get our code into shape...if only I
had a few long plane rides in my future... :D

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 10:30 AM Tilman Hausherr <thaush...@t-online.de>