Hi Tim

Thanks for sharing this link :-). I met Nick at the conference and he also
suggested to share a link to the presentation, here it is:
https://aceu19.apachecon.com/sites/aceu19.apachecon.com/files/2019-10/SergeyBeryozkin_ApacheTikaGoesNative_0.odp

(and Nick suggested to share a link to the recorded presentation itself but
I was shocked when I heard it myself, I thought I had no accent :-) lol ).

One thing I wanted to say, is that while quite a bit of attention went to
Quarkus, I've tried to show that Apache Tika was the main star :-). Both
project really helped me get back to the ASF after a tough year.
I've previously integrated Tika into Apache CXF and Beam but I do feel the
current Quarkus integration will be the best. We've already had some users
trying it and my colleagues are supportive, so I'm glad about it. Hoping to
find some time asap to actually do something useful for Tika :-)

Cheers, Sergey