On Wed, 25 Dec 2019, Tilman Hausherr wrote:

Hello Jens,
Thank you again, I have corrected all I wanted to, and created one issue for a false positive
https://github.com/codespell-project/codespell/issues/1399
Tilman

Yes, that is a false positive but I assume that the issue isn't easily to solve since "codespell" claims to be "designed primarily for checking misspelled words in source code" but the context recognition seems currently to be improvable.

So it's more my error while manually pre-checking for false positives.
I let ignore now also "endianess" and "instanciate" and the current result (with the very good rating grade: "A") can be found here:

 https://fossies.org/linux/test/pdfbox-trunk.zip/codespell.html
 https://fossies.org/linux/test/pdfbox-trunk-a6bc826.191225.zip/codespell.html

Regards

Jens