Hi Cristian,

Yes, the Dockerfile is designed just as a convenience route to get
published releases.

Sounds like BETA2 is coming soon, but if it would help for you to make
progress, I have a Dockerfile locally that builds from source. I could
stick that in tika-docker repo so you can quickly build your own image in
the meantime.

How does that sound?

Cheers,
Dave