We are moving to java 11 because it's required by Lucene 9, that has some
features we are interested in.

We use TIKA as a library, using ForkParser to protect against catastrophic
errors. And we are receiving a lot of illegal reflective access warnings
because of some Tika dependencies, although they are just warnings. I don't
expect them to be solved in dependencies in a short period of time...

This is a sensible upgrade, we would need to pay attention to regression
tests, things like TIKA-3596 could happen...

I'm +0, except if java 11 has something we need.

Cheers