Hey Andriy

Great stuff, glad to hear, it is a collection of JAX-RS endpoints backed up
by CXF, so the team needs some help to setup HTTPS, Basic (and possibly
bearer JWT token verification going forward), I can help with clarifying
some details related to JWT, CXF has everything related to it...

Cheers, Sergey