Now I had successful builds with jdk11 and jdk18. I think this is more a problem with the test than with the software. I remember when I started with tika I wanted to make it possible to have tika1 and 2 work in parallel and never managed to do it and then moved on to other things. Something about unreliability of the server starting and stopping.

Tilman