On Fri, 9 Sep 2022, Sindhu Mahadevappa wrote:
We are using tika-parsers 1.23

Tika 1.23 was released in December 2019! You should really use something much more recent

for comparing uploaded file mime type from file name as well as from file content for security purpose.

Apache Tika's detection is not recommended for security purposes. We try our best to give an answer. Our detection does not defend against specially crafted files which look like one type but is actually a different one.

mime type from file name as audio/mp4 and mine type from file content as video/mp4 so it is validating as file type not supported.

Try with a more recent version of Apache Tika. Make sure you include the Tika Parsers jar and dependencies for container aware detection within MP4 files. If you still have an issue with Tika 2.4.1, raise a bug and upload a triggering file so we can investigate

Nick