Hi Francesco,
Thanks for letting us know that the repository was unreachableā€¦ I can only
conclude that this was intermittent.
I can easily fetch and deploy the Chart as follows

helm repo add tika https://apache.jfrog.io/artifactory/tika
helm install tika tika/tika --set image.tag=latest-full -n tika-test

Thanks
lewismc