Thanks for the pointer to the Generative Tooling rules, which I was not aware
of so far.

At the bottom it says, that the ASF does not tell developers what tools to use,
but I think it would be useful to useful to have some concrete examples, which
would make the rules more clear.

WDYT?

Thanks

Michael